New 2020 Nissan Armada Suv For Sale Mission Hills
New 2020 Nissan Armada - Enjoy getting there with ease
Nissan Navigation System
The 8" touch-screen control navigation system features Voice Recognition. You can also pinch and zoom on the screen to intuitively control the interface. And with available SiriusXM® Traffic, you'll escape gridlock on the way to your destination.
NissanConnect® Services Skill With Amazon Alexa™
Using the NissanConnect® Services Skill with Amazon Alexa™, you can lock and unlock your doors, flash your lights, even remotely start your engine – perfect for bringing your cabin to your preferred temperature – all with the sound of your voice.
NissanConnect Services Action for the Google Assistant
Nissan Armada lets you access NissanConnect Services with your Google Assistant. Just say, "Hey Google, talk to NissanConnect Services" on a compatible smartphone and you'll be able to lock and unlock your doors, flash your lights, start your engine, and more.
• Remote Door Lock/Unlock – Forgot to lock up? Use your compatible smartphone, compatible smartwatch, Amazon Alexa™ or Google Assistant.
• Remote Engine Start/Stop - Before you leave home or work, log in to the NissanConnect Services app to remotely start your vehicle to return it to a comfortable temperature in advance.
• Remote Horn & Lights – Now, where did I park? We'll sound the horn and flash the lights so you can easily find your car.
• Parked Car Finder – Find your parked Nissan's location anywhere, anytime in the NissanConnect Services app and Owners Portal map.
• Automatic Collision Notification – If you're in a severe accident or the air bags deploy, we can call for help.
• Emergency Call – The touch of a button can connect you to a live person to assist you.
• Roadside Assistance – Flat tire? Out of gas? We can request to send roadside assistance to your location.
• Speed Alert – A real help if you've got a lead-foot in the family, this feature alerts you if someone exceeds your set speed.
• Valet Alert – If the valet drives your Armada outside of your set radius, you'll know.
• Boundary Alert – If someone else is behind the wheel, you can get alerts that your vehicle is entering or leaving your set boundary.
• Curfew Alert – If your vehicle is driven outside of the times you schedule, you'll get an alert.
• Connected Search – Craving sushi? Search for nearby places, and Connected Search will return Points of Interest results.
• Journey Planner – Great for a road trip, we send a route with up to four waypoints and a destination directly to your Armada via the Owner Portal.
• Destination Assistance – Use voice response to search by name or category and have results sent to your Nissan Navigation system.
New 2020 Nissan Armada - Comfort and Convenience
Tri-Zone Entertainment System
The available Tri-Zone Entertainment System lets rear-seat passengers enjoy movies – or even play video games by connecting a compatible game system, while those up front can enjoy listening to something of their own.
Walk up to your Armada and you'll be greeted by exterior and interior lighting. Puddle lights on the side mirrors illuminate the ground in front of the driver and passenger doors, while the interior lights welcome you in.
Dual Zone Temperature
Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control lets the driver and front passenger set their own temperature, while the rear-seat passengers get separate controls.
Acoustic glass on the windshield and front side windows, along with the expanded use of sound absorption materials, creates an exceptionally quiet cabin.
The available Memory System allows you and another driver to save your preferred positions, so the Nissan Intelligent Key® recognizes who's who, then moves the driver's seat, the power adjustable pedals and outside mirrors.
Intelligent Key And Remote Engine Start System
The Nissan Intelligent Key lets you tap a button on the door handle to unlock it, while your keys stay in your pocket. And if you used the Remote Engine Start System, your Armada will already be warmed up and ready to go.
Push Button Ignition
No more fumbling for keys, thanks to the Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition. Just step inside your Armada, push a button and away you go.
New 2020 Nissan Armada - Seating and Cargo
Flexible Seating And Cargo Space
Armada is ready for whatever the day brings, with a highly flexible design for cargo or people and seating for up to eight.
For easy loading and unloading, the available power rear liftgate automatically opens with just a pull of the handle or touch of a button on the Nissan Intelligent Key.
The underfloor storage provides a perfect spot to store extra gear, while keeping it out of sight. And with its removable lid, access is never a problem.
Power 3rd-Row Seat
The available power third row gives you options at the touch of a button. When folded, you've got plenty of storage, and you can still seat up to five lucky travelers.
New 2020 Nissan Armada - Safety
Six Standard Air Bags
Nissan's Advanced Air Bag System has dual-stage driver and front passenger supplemental air bags with seat-belt and occupant-classification sensors. Armada also features front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags, and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor for outboard occupant protection for all three rows.
Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) sends extra force to the rear brakes when you have additional weight in the vehicle. And when it detects hard braking and senses an emergency situation, Brake Assist (BA) helps you out by applying maximum braking force.
Vehicle Dynamic Control
When it detects oversteer or understeer, Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) can reduce engine power and apply brake pressure to specific wheels.
Traction Control System
Traction Control System (TCS) can sense wheel slip or spin and responds by instantly helping reduce throttle, helping you maintain control.
Anti-Lock Braking System
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) rapidly pumps the brakes during hard braking to help prevent your wheels from locking, helping you maintain steering control.
Zone Body Construction
When a collision is unavoidable, Nissan's Zone Body construction helps absorb the impact while the advanced seat belt and airbag systems help protect passengers.
New 2020 Nissan Armada - Performance
Interior Features That Elevate Every Journey
With plenty of horsepower, impressive towing capability, and an advanced 4-wheel drive system, your options are always wide open.
The 5.6-liter Direct Injection Gasoline V8 features dual overhead cams, 32 valves, and an innovative VVEL valve control that enhances throttle response as well as fuel economy. What does that mean for you? Plenty of passing power and an impressive 8,500-lb. maximum towing capacity.
A Smarter, Smoother Ride
A 7-speed automatic transmission with Adaptive Shift Control and Downshift Rev Matching also includes wider gear ratios, automatic transmission fluid warmer, and idle neutral control. That means more power at low speeds and a quiet engine at high speeds.
Hill Start Assist
Works on the uphill swing to help prevent rolling backward when you're starting from a stop on an incline. This system applies brakes for a few moments, allowing you time to switch from the brake pedal to the accelerator.
Active Brake Limited Slip System
To help you maintain traction when the terrain is working against you, the Active Brake Limited Slip (ABLS) system senses wheelspin and applies braking pressure to the slipping wheel, while redirecting power to the wheels with the best traction.
Rugged Frame And Suspension Adds Up To Impressive Towing
A full-length boxed frame provides increased rigidity, along with a fully independent rear suspension. And with an 8,500-lb. maximum towing capacity and innovative Tow/Haul mode, Armada makes easy work out of pulling even your biggest toys.
New 2020 Nissan Armada - Gallery
New 2020 Nissan Armada - Available Model Trims
Source: New 2020 Nissan Armada